So much has happened in the last six months:
- Seaverah has grown into such an amazing company well beyond my initial expectations, and we are extremely thankful for that. a real abundance of blessings.
- Our home church on Friday nites has become a reality and we are now trusting for the next step. I will be writing more about this under the ministry tag.
- Elijah and I have started fishing and we are really enjoying it. We have not caught anything yet, but are have a great time in spite of that. Thanks to Allen Warrington for getting us going again.
- We have done a bit more renovation and have nearly completed the pantry. This will feature in the food section pretty soon as we get more active in the kitchen again.
- Our hothouse is finally up and as soon as it cools down a bit, we will be building a aquaponics setup in there.
- Was blessed to be able to be a part of the launch team of Frans Cronje‘s latest movie – Baroudeur.
- Met a awesome singer – you need to hear her sing: Dani