So here in South Africa we have a few hours still to go and I thought I should blog one last time for 2009.
Some highlights of 2009:
- I/We made it…
- Family is healthy and well, been a great year of growth for all of us.
- To my incredible wife Janessa, your love, wisdom, understanding and friendship knows no bounds and I am wealthy because of it. Amongst many other things,she started teaching parenting classes in a township near us and has been asked to continue it in the new year.
- Elijah and Ruth, who both did well at school and life, and continue to be a real blessing to all of us.
- Thanks to John and the rest of the family at New Life Vineyard Church Pinelands, I have grown, been loved, encouraged and challenged to do more. You guys rock…..
- Naked Health has grown in sales of LifeStem, we are busy launching 6 new products, and have a new partner in Phillip AKA Phil Fresh. To Vanni and Jan, thanks for a great year and much laughter – it heals and refreshes the soul.
- To great friendships and friends who have eaten at my table and shared my family’s love in 2009 – thank you for being there.
- and to my Saviour, Father and Holy Spirit – my heart overflows for all the above and so much more that You have given and blessed me with. 2009 was a great practice run, 2010 is gonna rock all thanks to You.
- To all of you reading this blog, thank you for the gift of your time…
Timothy Mark Stockhall